The Shiparrested.com Network has opened up its membership to include the many players of the maritime sector. Whatever your role in the shipping industry, you have likely found yourself involved somehow in a ship arrest. From ship yards, P&I Clubs, ship suppliers, charterers, brokers, traders, to shipping banks, bunkerers, traders, agents, and managers, all need to be informed of their rights and how to defend their interests.
Even owners will want to know the measures to prevent a ship arrest, ship release, or possibly wrongful arrest – important when the ship is used for commercial trading and arrest may cause great financial loss.
What does the Shiparrested.com Network offer industry members?
- Expert knowledge of ship arrest/release practice in over 100 jurisdictions
- A network of real people – practitioners in each of these jurisdictions to give you advice in your current situation or even act on your behalf
- Call on Shiparrested.com members to request information on the status of a maritime vessel using our “Wanted Ships” tool
- Networking events and seminars
- Discounts on Informa Law from Routledge books and Lloyd’s Maritime Academy seminars
While arresting a ship is always a last option, it can be an effective tool to enforce a claim, a debt, or defend your interests. Shiparrested.com focuses on delivering updated information on arrest and release procedures around the world. Online articles and our annual publication, Ship Arrests in Practice, are recognised informational tools. We also strive to connect you with the people who can effectively handle your case, whatever it may be.
What does it cost?
Annual subscription is a mere 200 Euros for industry membership. Renewal is not automatic, and you will be personally contacted to renew your annual subscription.
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.