By virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSISEC), the following information is offered:
Responsible for the web: SHIPARRESTEDCOM S.L.
Contact Address: Paseo de Reding, nº 43, Bajo izq. 29016 (Malaga)
Telephone: 952 21 17 74 (International: 0034952211774)
Fiscal Data: B93465726
Registration Data: Registered in the Commercial Registry of Malaga, Volume: …. Book: ….. Page: ……. Sheet: ……….
1. General Conditions of Use
These legal conditions regulate the permitted use of this web page that SHIPARRESTEDCOM S.L., hereinafter, (SHIPARRESTED.COM) makes available to Internet users. If you are not satisfied with these legal conditions you must leave this web page.
The User undertakes to use the website, the services and its contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, must refrain from:
- Deleting, evading or manipulating the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of their owners incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents.
- Introducing programs, viruses, macros or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the web page or the computer systems that support it.
- Using or installing programs or devices capable of invalidating security controls or passwords, established by SHIPARRESTED.COM, being equally forbidden to decipher encryption keys, systems or algorithms or any other security element of the website or any of its users.
- Making a copy or screenshot of the website, without the express authorization of SHIPARRESTED.COM.
- Making copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of SHIPARRESTED.COM.
- Performing any type of behaviour contrary to the Law or good faith.
2. Exclusion of Liability
SHIPARRESTED.COM is not liable for any losses or damages that may be caused to the user by viruses, unavailability or any other abnormal behaviour of the website.
SHIPARRESTED.COM, has adopted all security measures within its reach and according to the current state of the art, to ensure the proper functioning of the website and avoid the generation of any type of damage to the user.
3. User Registration
Access and use of certain sections of this web page require prior registration as a user. Registration of underage users is not allowed. SHIPARRESTED.COM reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user. Once registered in our website, you can at any time access, modify or cancel the data in your user profile. SHIPARRESTED.COM warns the user that requests for registration made fraudulently or in violation of rules or rights of third parties may be rejected, and may also be discharged as users if they violate these legal conditions or warnings and requirements directed SHIPARRESTED.COM regarding behaviours that violate the policies and rules that govern this website.
Users are responsible for any action taken with their username or account. The user is responsible for the use and confidentiality of their password to access your account, should any suspicion that the security of your password has been compromised should proceed to modify it immediately. The user agrees to make appropriate use of the website of SHIPARRESTED.COM and with an enunciate but not limiting character, undertakes not to perform the following behaviours:
- Impersonate identities, provide false information or belonging to other people in your registry or user profile.
- Give to any natural or legal person, the username and password assigned to the registered user.
- Introduce contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights, engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, advocacy of terrorism or infringement of the rights of third parties.
- Make comments on the page that insult, slander or lack due consideration to other registered users, members of SHIPARRESTED.COM or third parties, as well as using foul and bad language.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of SHIPARRESTED.COM, its suppliers, users or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Eliminate, evade or manipulate the security measures implemented by SHIPARRESTED.COM.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages or content.
SHIPARRESTED.COM declines any responsibility for the services and / or information provided in other pages linked to this Web. SHIPARRESTED.COM does not control or exercise any kind of supervision over the linked pages. Users who use these links should consult the legal conditions set out in the landing pages.
5. Intellectual Property
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other contents included in this website are the property of SHIPARRESTED.COM, or have, as the case may be, the permission for its use and / or exploitation. The users of this web page may carry out the reproduction or storage of the contents stored on this page for their exclusive personal use or the authorized purposes in the legal conditions of contracting our products and services. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, total or partial, of the contents stored on this website is expressly prohibited unless prior and express consent of SHIPARRESTED.COM.
6. Legislation and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law and in case of dispute or controversy arising from the use of this website, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Malaga. This clause of submission expresses to the courts of the city of Malaga, will not be applicable for the cases of dispute with the users of the web that according to the current legislation bear the status of consumers, in which case both parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Courts of residence of the consumer.
This Legal Notice is dated 05/25/2018 and any modification of its terms will be published on the website.