America Square, London, 4-5 December 2018
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is hosting its 19th annual Ship Arrest Seminar in London from 4 to 5 December 2018. Headed up by a team of international legal experts, this refreshed two-day programme will provide first-hand insight into the legal and commercial complexities of arresting a ship and bring you up to speed with the latest ship arrest cases occurring in the industry.
Attend this seminar to:
- Receive jurisdictional advice on where best to arrest a ship – sessions focusing on USA, Netherlands, India, South Africa, China to name a few
- Understand what the alternatives are to ship arrest, including restructuring debt and other credit options
- Discuss how claims against bankrupt owners are treated
- Examine the consequences for the crew if a ship is arrested
- Examine the practicalities of arresting a ship in a new real-world scenario session
- And so much more
This two-day course is a first-rate source of information for professionals willing to arrest or release a ship worldwide including:
- Maritime lawyers
- Insurers/P&I Clubs
- Ship managers
- Bunker suppliers
- Ship agents
CPD Affiliated – Earn up to 12 CPD hours for your activity at the Ship Arrest Seminar.
Group booking discount: Third delegate registered and every subsequent will receive a 50% discount. Please note, all delegates must come from the same company.
If you have any questions about the Ship Arrest Seminar, please do not hesitate to contact the organiser Viktoriia Derkach.