Bonhill House, London, 3-4 December 2019
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy will host its 20th annual Ship Arrest Seminar from 4 to 5 December 2019 at the Bonhill House in London.
Over the course of two days, participants will discuss alternatives to arrest, understand how a bunker supplier should best secure their credit, hear the banker’s perspective examining bankruptcy, creditor claims and secured lender claims.
Top reasons to attend
- The revamped agenda includes presentations on new legislation and current cases.
- A variety of high-calibre international advisors will provide advice on global ship arrest hot spots including Australia, Belgium, China, France, Ghana, Panama, Singapore and wider Asia, South Africa, Turkey and USA.
- The course is essential for anyone willing to arrest or release a ship worldwide including maritime lawyers, banks, insurers/ P&I Clubs, shipowners, ship managers, bunker suppliers and ship agents.
- Practical workshop on establishing and handling a ship arrest: participants will discuss how to make the right choice of law in ship arrest, where best to arrest, and analyse the relative success and potential outcomes.
- Upon completion of this course, attendees can claim a CPD certificate and a digital attendee badge.
Booking as a group? The third and subsequent delegates will receive a 50% discount.