Richard Faint LLM MBA FCIArb. MIEx.
- •LLM Southampton University
- •MBA Shepperton University
- •Qualified GAFTA Arbitrator (Trade and Maritime)
- •Arbitrator at FOSFA
- •Arbitrator member at Chambre Arbitrale de Paris
- •Supporting Member of the London Maritime Arbitrators Association -able to accept LMAA appointment.
- •Sucessfully completed IRCA approved training course for Auditor/Lead Auditor for ISM Code
- •Set up CHARTER WISE LTD. as a Shipping & Trade Consultancy in 1995 after returning from Switzerland.
- •Member of the Insurance and Litigation department, ANDRÉ & CIE Lausanne (Switzerland) 1981-1995. Troubleshooting and particularly maritime/trade disputes and arbitrations.
- •Ex – seagoing deck officer (Over 10 years experience from Deckboy to Mate; OLAU LINE, ATHEL LINE, SILVER LINE.)
- •Experience of Lloyd’s and Companies Insurance market as a claims broker.
- •Experience of P&I placing and claims for a major East European fleet.
- •Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Chartered Arbitrator)
- •Member of the Institute of Export
- •Member of the British Maritime Law Association
- •Council Member of International Commodity & Shipping Arbitration Service and Panel Arbitrator (Trade and Maritime)
- •Fluent in written and oral English and French.