In this issue of The Arrest News, contributors address
- The Naval Prize Before The Haifa Maritime Court
by John & Yoav Harris, John Harris & Co. and Doron, Tikotzki & Co.
- Cross-Border Insolvency and Hanjin Shipping Co Limited: A South African Perspective
by Edmund Greiner & Pauline Kumlehn, Shepstone & Wylie Attorneys
- Judicial Sale of Vessels in Scotland by Tim Edward, Maclay Murray & Spens LLP
- Article 37 of the Maltese Merchant Shipping Act: a Practical Precautionary Instrument for Creditors
by Dr. Jean-Pie Gauci-Maistre & Dr. Christine Sammut, Gauci-Maistre Xynou (Legal | Assurance)
- Ship Arrest in Iran by Omar Omar and Adam Gray, Al Tamimi & Co.
Read the articles by downloading the full version of The Arrest News – Issue 15 here.